(PSL) Week 28
Last Updated on Friday, 31 October 2014 11:15
PRESIDENT’S OPENING REMARKS : WEBSITE LAUNCH
It is undeniable veracity that this website driven by our Communications and Marketing department is a milestone for our Association and the football loving family. It is obvious to any fair minded observer that this website will offer better, fast, user friendly and easily navigable information of the latest football news for Zimbabwe and the World at large. I am delighted to expound that the website will be dynamic, impressive and updated swiftly and on a daily basis. The Communication team will work 24 hours to ensure that the football family is not deprived of any information.
Last Updated on Thursday, 26 September 2013 09:08
Zimbabwe Football Association marketing department is responsible for marketing and mobilising funds for National Teams. Football sponsorship has special benefits as compared to other forms of marketing.
The game that has been nicknamed “the most beautiful game” is the most followed sport and has a long heritage in Zimbabwe. Our vision is to qualify, win the Africa Cup, qualify for World Cup and also want Zimbabwe National Teams to conquer Africa.
Zimbabwe Football Association offers the following
· the right to use title ‘Official sponsor of Zimbabwe football’
· ZIFA offer perimeter advertising banners to sponsors.
· ZIFA will market sponsor’s products to fans and affiliates.
· Sponsor will advertise on training kits and on warm up apparel
· Sponsor will advertise on match day programmes magazine.
· ZIFA will avail tickets for VIP , upper grand stand and for rest of the ground.
· ZIFA will print sponsor’s logo on VIP tickets
· ZIFA will advertise sponsor’s products on National Teams travelling kits and head office casual ware.
· ZIFA will advertise sponsor’s products in ZIFA publications which are website, magazines, match day programme and pamphlets.
· ZIFA will display sponsors’ banners at all football functions in Zimbabwe
· ZIFA will display sponsor’s banners during ZIFA programmes on ZBC
In return ZIFA expect sponsors to partner national teams on international duty by taking the responsibility of paying air fares, proving food, water, accommodation, appearance fees and winning bonuses. Your kind cooperation to our efforts will help us to achieve our goals.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 June 2014 14:29