First Instance Body Chairman Mr Piraishe Mabhena and ZIFA Communications and Competitions Manager , Mr Xolisani Gwesela are in Kampala, Uganda for a CAF regional Club Licensing Workshop . The workshop runs from 25 April to 26 April 2019. The objectives of the workshop are :-
1. Provide Federations with an update on the club licensing system at the continental level.
2. Receive a full update on the status of the club licensing system at the national level.
3. Meeting with Federation representatives inorder to provide special attention and assist them with special needs .
4. Assist the Federation with near future planning in order to have clubs ready before the deadline for engagement in the next CAF inter-Club competitions.
5. Organise interaction group sessions between Federations to share best practices.