Under-23 coach Tonderai Ndiraya has announced the provisional squad for back to back AFCON qualifiers against Mozambique.
The Yong Warriors will play away to Mozambique on 22 and then host the same opponent four days later at the National Sports Stadium.
Camp commences on 13 March for local based players and those playing abroad will only join camp on the 18th of March.
Ndiraya insisted that the door is not shut for all players who haven’t made it into the squad for the two matches.
He said that all players will get their opportunity, including players like tatenda Tumba who shone brightly last December for the national Under-20 in Zambia.
The coach however warned of approaching team selection in a way that does not disenfranchise players above the age of 20 from also playing for the national team.
Full squad below
1. Martin Mapisa (Velez CF; Spain)
2. Nelson Chadya (Ngezi Platinum Stars)
3. Spencer Ngwerume (FC Platinum)
4. Reward Mwakona (Ards FC; Northern Ireland)
5. Enrique Ndlovu (AS Trencin, Slovakia)
6. Hastings Chapusha (Harare City)
7. Mbongeni Ndlovu (Highlanders)
8. Peace Makaha (Manica Diamonds)
9. Shadreck Nyahwa (Bulawayo Chiefs)
10. Marvelous Chigumira (TelOne)
11. Brendon Moyo (Bulawayo Chiefs)
12. Tatenda Tavengwa (Harare City)
13. Marlvin Kwinjo (Ngezi Platinum Stars)
14. Kudzai Dhemere (Dynamos)
15. Farai Mutatu (Michigan State University, USA))
16. Shama Bako (Vfb Lubeck, Germany)
17. Seth Patrick (Vfb Lubeck, Germany)
18. Kelvin Ndebele (Caps United)
19. Matifadza Zata (Dundee United, Scotland)
20. Anelka Chivandire (Triangle United)
21. Nicholas Guyo (Ubuntu, Cape Town, South Africa)
22. Delic Murimba (Triangle United)
23. Junior Zindoga (Maritzburg United, Durban, South Africa)
24. Prince Dube (Highlanders)
25. Wilfred Muvirimi (Harare City)
26. Aubriel Chirinda (Chicken Inn)
27. Tinotenda Benza (Herentals)