Zimbabwe women senior team coach, Sithethelelwe Sibanda, has named 26 players to begin preparations for back to back Africa Women Cup of Nations qualifiers against Zambia.
The first-leg will be played on 6 June in Zambia and the return will be played at Rufaro Stadium on 10 June.
Sibanda retained the majority of players who were part of the squad which beat Namibia in both the home and away legs in the first round.
Competition for places upfront is tighter this time with Rutendo Makore available for selection. The COSAFA Women Championship golden boot winner has recovered from the ankle injury which kept her out of the games against Namibia.
This being the final round of qualifying matches, the winner of the two-legged tie will qualify for the finals to be played in Ghana from 17 November to 1 December 2018.
All players will converge for camp on the 30th of May at the ZIFA Village, and training will commence on the following day.
- Chido Dzingirai (Correctionnal)
- Manyara Mandara (Mwenezana)
- Shebba Rauli (Auckaland)
- Nobuhle Majika (Inline Academy)
- Lynett Mutokuto (Black Rhinos)
- Sheila Makoto (Blue Swallows)
- Edeline Mutumbami (Blue Swallows)
- Patience Masitara (CorrectionaL)
- Sithembile Nyoni (Weerams)
- Nobukhosi Ncube (New Orleans)
- Tabeth Mutinhiri (Herentals)
- Sarudzai Chikowore (Harare City)
- Talent Mandaza (Black Rhinos)
- Emmaculate Msipa (Black Rhinos)
- Marjory Nyaumwe (Correctional)
- Daisy Kaitano (Black Rhinos)
- Felistas Muzongondi (Black Rhinos)
- Mavis Chirandu (Black Rhinos)
- Vimbai Mharadzi (Blue Swallows)
- Kudzai Chiparausha (Blue swallows)
- Rutendo Makore
- Erina Jeke (Correctional)
- Berita Kabwe (Correctional)
- Susan Nyama (Herentals)
- Maudy Mafuruse (Faith Drive)
- Tafadzwa Tsunguro (ZRP)